GAWDS new website design now live

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:58:14 +0100
To: W3c_Access <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

As you may - or may not - know the Guild of Accessible Web Designers (GAWDS)
had a competition to re-design their website. The competition was one by
Phil Treble (of http://www.philtreble.net) - and the design is now live at
http://www.gawds.org

I am aware there are still a few problems that we haven't manage to fix yet
, so for anyone with a bit of time and talent, I'd appreciate any feedback -
and importantly - if you find problem - please tell me how to fix them.

Thanks.

All the best,
Jim

--
Your website can be beautiful and accessible.
Visit http://www.mcu.org.uk - and find out how.

Read my new, free, recommended eBook: 'Accessible Web Typography - an
introduction for web designers' at http://www.scotconnect.com/webtypography/