From: "TANAKA Satoko" <sako-t@aprico.fujitsu.com>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2004 4:43 AM
Subject: Re: Fw: FW: Skip navigation in WCAG-2

Hello.
I'm new to this ML.

I read the log of this topic.
Can I understand that screen reader users can easily move to a point
which they want with user agent's functions?

I'm constructing a website, and planning to provide short cuts to
the end of the page.
According to the log, however, it seems not to be necessary, if
users can move easily with UA's functions.

How do you think about providing these short cuts for the screen
reader users?
I would appreciate it if you would tell me your opinions.

Sincerely,

--
Satoko Tanaka
Fujitsu Aprico Ltd.