Including stuff Re: W3C Roadmap

I think there are more options than just GIF. It depends on what you are
trying to do. More to the point, the question was about whether W3C (or
anyone else) has a plan to get us where we would like to be in the future,
not whether we can change the web to be what we want it tomorrow.

Cheers

Chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile         charles@sidar.org