Re: HTML Table Markup

From: Ineke van der Maat <inekemaa@xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 21:07:29 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Phill Jenkins" <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>

Hello Phill

> Do you have another suggestion on how to identify the millions of
layout
> tables that need to be converted to CSS layout?

Perhaps we can slowly end this history by telling everybody we know who
teaches web design that tables for layout are bad and css must be used
instead. And we should never talk about tables for layout again.

It even may be that tables for layout are an excuse for UA-builders not
to implement full css-support?

Greetings
Ineke van der Maat