Re: Skip navigation in WCAG-2

From: Sailesh Panchang <sailesh.panchang@deque.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 14:57:05 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
David:Lists of links are lists of links.  If all you have are lists of links, I guess you have no main content, but seriosly, if you have a heading that
breaks the page into two areas, I can easily jump between them without
having to go through all the links associated with each.
Sailesh:
Headings interspersed between a list of links helps navigation tovarious groups or categories of links.
Sailesh