Re: Skip navigation in WCAG-2

On  9 Sep, david poehlman wrote:

> Lists of links are lists of links.  If all you have are lists of links, I
> guess you have no main content, but seriosly, if you have a heading that
> breaks the page into two areas, I can easily jump between them without
> having to go through all the links associated with each.

  So if I have a

   <h2>Hovedlist av lenker for å finne veien på nettstedet</h2>
    <!-- list of links follows -->

   <h2>Inneholdsfortegnelse</h2>
    <!-- more lists of links follow -->

   <h2>Det var en gang ... </h2>
    <!-- lots of paragraphs, a few tables, a list or two, more paragraphs ... -->

   <h2>Vi takker disse for hjelpen</h2>
    <!-- more links follows -->

  you can easily jump to the content, and bypass the navigation, yes ?
  So, which one of them is the navigation ? Which one is the content ?

  If you are referring to a general "jump between headers" function,
  that allready exist and doesn't quite - I'd say - do the same thing.

  Yes, a UA-AT can differ between headers. But it can't say WHICH header
  belongs to the navitation and which does not. Only the author can
  indicate such a relationship.

   [+46] 0708 557 905