Re: Until user agents

From: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2004 08:54:10 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

In WCAG-1 "Until user agents" is used 18 times, in the proposal for
WCAG-2 I have found no "Until user agents", in HTML Techniques for WCAG
2.0 the phrase is used 6 times, and in CSS Techniques for WCAG 2.0 the
phrase is not used. There could be a few instances of other wording
meaning the same thing.

Removing "until user agents" out of most issues is not necessarily good
in all cases. I fear it often also removes reality out of guidelines and
techniques making "WCAG-2" less useful in the daily work of web content
authors.

Best regards,
Jesper Tverskov