RE: Using em or percent for properties that need to change

Well, Tina's short and sweet sentence pretty much summed it up.
Additionally, I'd posit that comprehension decreases when line
length is dramatically sub-optimal (overly long lines of small text,
or a large number of very short lines with only one word or less per
line). This would, I'd imagine (and yes, this is conjecture, I have
no direct link to research at hand), be even more problematic for
visitors with cognitive disabilities?

Patrick