RE: Using em or percent for properties that need to change

From: Patrick Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:38:08 +0100
To: "W" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Well, Tina's short and sweet sentence pretty much summed it up.
Additionally, I'd posit that comprehension decreases when line
length is dramatically sub-optimal (overly long lines of small text,
or a large number of very short lines with only one word or less per
line). This would, I'd imagine (and yes, this is conjecture, I have
no direct link to research at hand), be even more problematic for
visitors with cognitive disabilities?

Patrick