RE: Using em or percent for properties that need to change

> From: Andy Budd

> Can I assume that this is then a recommendation
> and that the
> setting of absolute widths on text say, is permissible to gain AAA
> compliance?

I'd say no. Optimal width of, say, a column of text should really relate
to the size of the font used, in my opinion. Hence, it would ideally
be defined in ems or ens...so elastic or semi elastic layouts.
Again, potentially a good idea for sites to define more than one stylesheet:
an elastic or semi elastic one, and a fixed width one...

IMHO, of course.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford