RE: Breadcrumbs

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:23:36 +0100
To: "carl.myhill@ps.ge.com" <carl.myhill@ps.ge.com>
Cc: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> I personally quite like breadcrumbs but dont want to debate why, I just want
> to do my utmost to make them accessible if I do use them.

Yeliz made a good point, and it is related to the topic of the thread and of the
list generally. He is not preventing anyone from answering your question
directly if they have knowledge or opinions that relate to it.

To Yeliz's point I'd add that I've found in the past that often developers and
designers find they have different "obvious" systems for what is considered a
"parent" of a page in a breadcrumb list, which in itself makes me doubt their
value.

--
Jon Hanna
<http://www.hackcraft.net/>