RE: Breadcrumbs

From: <carl.myhill@ps.ge.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:36:10 -0400
To: yesilady@cs.man.ac.uk, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

If your client has expressed the need for breadcrumbs, commercial pressure
makes the decision for you, whatever the latest flavour of the month
research project shows.

The question is, if you are going to include breadcrumbs, either because you
think it a good idea, or because you are being paid to do so, how do you
make them accessible?

Carl