Re: Accessible web content services.

From: Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:08:34 +0200 (CEST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On 28 Jul, david poehlman wrote:

> Dave, I know of no list but I do know people.  Maybe I should put a list
> together but then it would be dave's list and you'd have to trust dave to be
> confident in using it.

  This is the problem yes. We also have a list, but you'd have to trust
  Greytower to Do The Right Thing - hopefully our clients do, but it's
  always difficult to find a way of collecting reputable craftspeople
  AND keep such a collection objective, fair, and trustworthy.

  The main problem, in my view, is the first step: there needs to be a
  "root" organization that starts the list; one which could be trusted
  by all participants.

   [+46] 0708 557 905