Re: is LiveSearch accessible?

From: Jim Ley <jim.ley@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 22:57:43 +0100
To: "w3c-wai-ig@w3.org" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 12:54:44 -0400, Morris, Brent
<morrisbr@region.halton.on.ca> wrote:
> > I just today found this ability to use XMLHTTPRequest and server-side
> > scripting to do dynamic data from the server but make it happen in a live
> > fashion without having to load a new page. link:
> > http://blog.bitflux.ch/p1735.html

Without looking at the site, the
http://jibbering.com/2002/4/httprequest.html  - which lots of people
seem to learn of provides links to examples which degrade well in the
case of the object not working, or script disabled, so I would say
they are accessible.

(At least they could be, they weren't written with any special
accessibility thoughts in mind, but they do degrade.)

Jim.