Re: Text editor for CMS

Mark Gristock wrote:

> I'm looking for a rich text editor that can work with Microsoft CMS
> and can be set to output accessible HTML (AA standard) that validates
> to a minimum of 4.01 transitional. Does anyone know of one?

Brian Alvey built the rich text editor for his CMS used on A List Apart
and Weblogs, Inc. By his own admission though, it's "almost" right, but
not quite there. I think it produces valid HTML, but no CMS or RTF
editor will stop a user from linking "click here" or another
equally-meaningless phrase. Education of your Content Producers seems to
be the strongest approach. Good luck in your search.

James

--
http://cookiecrook.com/