Re: AOL drops e-mail address for accessibility

From: Kelly Pierce <kpierce2000@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:38:30 -0600
To: "Andrew Kirkpatrick" <andrew_kirkpatrick@wgbh.org>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Andrew,

Thanks for finding an AOL webpage with substantive information on it.  The
only web page identified on the AOL home page or in the site's site map is:

http://corp.aol.com/accessibility.html

This is the AOL accessibility policy.  I only could find an e-mail method to
contact AOL on this page.  It was this page on which I based my comments.
It appears that the page you identified is not linked to from this page.

Kelly