Re: [WAI-IG] Serving my page in the right language

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 01:33:02 -0000
To: "Jesper Tverskov" <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I cannot believe you guys are getting so hot under the collar about such
tiny percentages of people who could  possibly be affected by your thread,
yet on the UN site the glaring use of subtle color changes on mouseover has
gone unremarked on, if I was color blind and confused blues and greens or
low vision user, the language link disappears!! or am I missing something
here, please explain. But thank you for leading me to the Canadian site, I
liked it.

Or are you advocating every web site should adhere to your way of thinking.
Because if you are then you can kiss goodbye to every comercially orientated
website designer and/or owner that still gives this forum any credibility.

I also can't believe I have nothing better to do on a saturday night /
sunday morning than offering my two cents worth on this list. It's just that
the late night movie was trash.

Yawn, I'm off to bed where my more sensible partner went two hours ago.

Paul Davis