Re: Terms and conditions.

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:07:10 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Tim Roberts <tim@wiseguysonly.com>

Since very often people haven't read the conditions, and just check the
box to get to the next stage (this is generally recognised in
bricks-and-mortar law too), I would just put the one box, unless you
are going to do something interesting for people who do not accept the
conditions.

just my 2 cents worth

Chaals