Re: Could RSS revolutionize accessibility?

From: Daniel O'Neil <DanX@dunnsolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:24:15 -0600
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

>>The accessibility community should not take a power nap waking up in a
>>year or two just in time to criticize all that went wrong.

Very powerful post, Jesper.
I am not an accessibility professional-- just a person who been on this
list for nearly two years and has a great interest in these topics. I
have learned a lot, but I am often amazed at how much brainpower can be
so whiny and close-minded.
RSS, ATOM, and other emerging standards are changing things for the
better, right now-- get a mitt and get in the game.

Daniel X. O'Neil
www.juggernautco.com