RE: onclick behaviour also triggered by keyboard ?

From: P.H.Lauke <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 00:45:48 -0000
To: "Nick Kew" <nick@webthing.com>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
> There are genuine device-dependence issues in scripting events.
> But the naming of onclick() isn't one of them.

as I suspected, Nick...just wanted to get a second opinion
(particularly seeing that even organisations such as the RNIB
still promote the twitchy onclick=mouse=device-dependent view,
and suggest using onkeypress in conjunction with it)
<http://www.rnib.org.uk/xpedio/groups/public/documents/publicwebsite/public_accessiblejavascript.hcsp>

Cheers for confirming my suspicion,

Patrick