RE: [WAI-IG] Stylesheet question

From: Lois Wakeman <lois@lois.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:53:21 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Kim,

Sorry - I completely misunderstood the question there - doh! The question
you ask is very complicated in its implications, and the simple answer is, I
don't know, though I am sure the more knowledgeable members here may have a
better idea. I would *hope* that anyone savvy enough to use their own style
sheet would make sure their rules were set as !important if they needed to
override everything.

(It seems there is disagreement about exactly where inline styles and font
tags are located in the cascade anyway, reading the two replies you had
yesterday. Unfortunately I have a lot on today, as this is something I'd
like to investigate for myself. I wonder if anyone reading this has some
insight?)

Lois Wakeman

http://lois.co.uk
http://siteusability.com