Re: Best link text for sound-file list?

From: Thomas Jedenfelt <thjj@rocketmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 08:28:20 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, Lisa Marie Lindenschmidt <LMLINDEN@usm.maine.edu>

Hello Lisa Marie,

Thanks for your input.

As you are an Accessibility Coordinator at a school,
do you know what link text would be preferred by people
who uses a braille- or screen reader?

Also, would you use other link text than my three
suggestions?

Clarification SUGGESTION 2
< a href="uri" title="Blackbird">Audio file, MP3, 100 KB</a >
(I omitted the 'type' attribute.)

Regards
Thomas Jedenfelt