Colour Blindness Simulation

From: Jon Hanna <jon@hackcraft.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:12:51 +0000
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I recall someone asking about this in the past, so I'm posting this link to
http://www.pixy.cz/apps/barvy/index-en.html which is a tool for picking colour
schemes (based on the colour wheel and the general principles of matching and
complementary colours) which includes simulation of various types of colour
blindness.

The tool itself seems to be a dynamic HTML affair which unfortunately may cause
some people problems, but still, it may be of use to some of ye.

--
Jon Hanna
<http://www.hackcraft.net/>