From: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [WAI-IG] list policies (top posting for vision impairments)

More context would have been better - clear separation of each partial
quote, and clear information about who made it.

I don't see systems that make this thing work yet (although I hope they
will at some point). So I am happy when I get what I prefer, less so
when I don't, and one way or other I try to read what comes down the
line.

(Clear and simple language is also important to being able to read
stuff. Sigh)

cheers

Chaals