Re: [WAI-IG] list policies (top posting for vision impairments)

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 09:33:36 -0500
To: "Charles McCathieNevile" <charles@sidar.org>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I tried to clearly separate each part but guess I failed.  Where
interleaving gets really sticky is at the point where you are the third and
beyond discusser in a thread.  Trying to follow that conversation becomes a
study in muddle.  I have never worked with an email client where it did not
take brute force to do anything but top posting, bottom posting or eiterh
stripping the quoted portion.  Even paring it down takes a bit of force.