[WAI-IG] list policies (top posting for vision impairments)

From: James Craig <wai-ig@cookiecrook.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:53:08 -0600
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

A discussion on the WebDesign-L list got me thinking about list policies
on accessibility-related lists. On general lists "top posting" is
generally discouraged, however I've heard that it's beneficial for
people with vision impairments.

To clarify, top posting is responding to a post above or before the
quoted post or question.

[Start example]

I think that XYZ is the best solution for FOO.

John Doe wrote:
 > ABC is the best solution for FOO.

[End example]

What are the opinions on top posting from this list's vision-impaired
subscribers?

Thanks,
James Craig

--