Re: Question to accesskeys

True, but no need for an accesskey once you get to the title attribute.
Essentially they are useful in two ways

1. for people who are heavy users (people with serious mobility
limitations) they're handy all over the place - especially if you can
see them (which most browsers can provide with a style sheet).
2. for pages that people use very often, they become memorable. I guess
this is the reasoning behind UK government "standard accesskeys" - if
all sites in the UK government do the same thing people will learn it
by and by. It's certainly the reson why Sidar is proposing an
adaptation of them for Spanish-language sites that fit a certain
pattern...

cheers

Chaals