RE: accessible streaming

I didn't know you could watch videos through Lynx :)

You are right, they provide their text transcripts in MS Word.

At first I thought they might have done this to provide the added benefit of
headlines, but then I noticed they didn't even have headlines on one of the
transcripts.  ...Too bad.

I've noticed a lot of educational institutions just assume folks have
MSWord.  But then again, this site is probably meant for their staff who
probably all have the application.

::  Juan C. Ulloa |   x2487