RE: Site Map

From: Scarlett Julian (ED) <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 13:40:22 -0000
To: 'Jesper Tverskov' <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Apart from the terminology I don't see any difference between a site map and a toc. The presentation for each is not fixed in stone so all we're talking about really is a way for a user top see where everything is in a site and, ideally, reach everything from a single page.

J.

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.