Re: [w3c-wai-ig] <none>

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 11:39:23 +0100
Cc: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
To: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

I can't claim to be all that quiet. And I admit  I don't always
understand what you say - at least not the first time. But I have found
your insights over the years to be extremely valuable. I think the list
is poorer without your participation and your experience, and I would
be very pleased to see you return to it...

cheers

Chaals