RE: Split Keyboard

From: Hoffman, Geoffrey <ghoffman@aztrib.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 09:59:01 -0700
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

For what it's worth, I emailed the W3C Web Accessibility list a couple weeks
ago for recommendations on ergonomic split keyboards (I had shoulder
surgery, thus temporary limited mobility of my left arm.)

I ended up finding one online... The ErgoMagic keyboard, from
www.comfortkeyboard.com has literally been a Godsend.  After only 3 days of
use, the difference on my wrists is unbelievable. I will never use a
'normal' (straight-across) keyboard again.

If you're on a computer more than an hour a day and can touch-type properly,
I strongly recommend switching to an ergonomic keyboard such as the
ErgoMagic. (Their sales & support was great too!)

Cheers-

Geoff Hoffman
Lead Web Programmer
Arizona Interactive Media Group