RE: Browser Switch

No offence, but I think you're missing the point...which is:
do NOT use javascript at all (be it onchange,onkeypress,onclick),
but rather use a proper form with a submit button. Any other
behaviour (triggered by changing,pressing,clicking) goes against
the expected behaviour of that particular form control, and can
cause real problems for users of AT. All automatic methods of
submitting the form don't take into account the - often likely -
possibility that users may want to look at the options, but then
change their minds and not want leave the current page.

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk