Re: DHTML drop down menus ADA compliant

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 10:00:33 +0100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>

The page http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Translations has a pure-CSS
folding menubar on the left (for default visual layout). The relevant
CSS is in http://www.w3.org/2003/03/Translations/translations-home.css

The effect is as follows - there are 5 titles in something like a list.
When you click on one of them, the sub-items become visible. If you
have a basic browser that doesn't cope with the CSS you will just get
the full list all the time. (Works in Safari, I believe it works in
Mozilla, don't know what else).

I'm interested to know how it works for people...

Cheers

Chaals