RE: DHTML drop down menus ADA compliant

From: Chris Lewis <LewisCM@Cardiff.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:36:28 +0000
To: "w3c-wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

If these are Eric Meyer's css menus, I think they use the :hover on list
elements (which is why they don't work in IE). I doubt they'll respond to

Chris Lewis
Web Accessibility Officer
Cardiff University

>>> "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk> 15/01/2004 10:32:24 >>>

Good call. :hover *AND* :focus (makes note to self to wake up
properly before replying hastily next time).

Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford