RE: USB Split Keyboard

From: Harry Woodrow <harrry@iinet.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:41:31 +0800
To: "'Hoffman, Geoffrey'" <ghoffman@aztrib.com>, "'W3c-Wai-Ig'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

There are a few keyboards with completely split keyboards but they are
rare.  I like Microsoft's Natural keyboard but it isn't divisible. My
best suggestion is, especially if it is only for a short while buy an
extra usb keyboard.
This means you will have two keyboards both working one of which you can
have on your knee.

Regards  Harry Woodrow