Re: media:accessibility and news papers on the web:

From: <tina@greytower.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2004 21:20:56 +0100 (CET)
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On  6 Jan, Patrick Burke wrote:

> "Printer-Friendly"). This sounds fantastic, but when I try to use the
> braille feature the downloads come through as empty files. Am I missing
> something? Can anyone else get it to work?

  Hard to say. I never really got much past

                                     Barber shop robbery trial begins (p1 of 4)

   [toplogo4.gif] Casper, Wyoming - Tuesday, January 06, 2004

        [tabs2_left.gif]   Classifieds   [tabs2_mid.gif] Internet Service
                              [tabs2_mid.gif] Subscribe [tabs2_right.gif]

   [space.gif]

  myself. It would have been a very good day of the Casper Star Tribune
  AND the article which referenced it had talked about *accessibility*
  and not "How to make sites specially tailored for one group".

  Disappointed. Again. I really should lower my expectations.

   [+46] 0708 557 905