RE: NVU, child of Mozilla Composer (Windows & Linux)

I agree that it could be neither here nor there as far as Tom is concerned,
at the same time, he might be supportive, but I think most CEOs stay pretty
cool about such proposals, unless you are offering money to support
development.

The story may be different as far as the developers are concerned, as Matt
and Chaals have pointed out (and they do get to know these people when
travelling and working for the W3C).

Geoff