Re: alt text & punctuation - best practice?

From: Tomas Caspers <tomas@tomascaspers.de>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 14:11:38 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Also sprach Joe Clark:
>>My 2 cents... for consistency sake, there should always be a full-stop.
>
> If this were 1857, sure.

Make that "1454", which is when movable type was invented by Johannes
Gensfleisch zur Laden zum Gutenberg. Since those days we have a history
not to end headlines with a full-stop, and nobody out there in the real
world is gonna ignore 500+ years old traditions, just because some
software doesn't get it right.

0.02EUR

/Tomas

--