Online Multimedia Course Structure

From: Geoff Deering <gdeering@acslink.net.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:43:08 +1000
To: "WAI Interest Group" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

I am currently involved in a consultancy role for updating some web
publishing subjects and content for undergraduate studies and need some
feedback as to what the state of online multimedia is, and where it is
going.  This must reflect real world trends.

At a guess I would say that Macromedia Flash is pretty much a core
component, with the dawn of SVG on the horizon.

Can anyone point me to some good course outlines of material they feel
covers this area pretty well?

Regards
Geoff