Re: ACollab Work Groups 1.1 Content accessible?

Hi Greg,

   Would it be possible to have ACollab call the AChecker web service to
make sure that the content is indeed accessible before allowing the
authors to add their content?  In other words, if it fails the
accessibility check, then dont accept it.

-Steve