OZeWAI Dec 1-3, 2004 CFP

From: Liddy Nevile <Liddy.Nevile@motile.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:39:45 +1000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, ozewai@ozewai.org, link@anu.edu.au, allstaff@cs.latrobe.edu.au

Please excuse any cross-postings but do pass this on to others who may
be interested.

OZeWAI 2004 will be held at La Trobe University, Melbourne, December
1-3. This is a small but high-quality conference that caters for all
with an interest in accessibility. This year, there will be a special
focus on the accessibility of educational materials and how they are
developed, identified, discovered, and repaired. Managers, techies,
users, researchers, and more are invited to contribute in any of the
many ways we provide for conference participants.

Please visit our call for proposals and send us your proposal! See
http://www.ozewai.org/2004/