Card sorting for Blind Users

From: <stephen.peterson@mnr.gov.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:51:11 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Hi,
I've been lurking here quite a while. Does anyone have any tips on how to
run an effective card sort (or affinity diagramming) session with a blind
user in the group? I would like to include a few people in our next card
sort but am a bit pressed on resources for doing so. I'm a bit hung up on
the accessibility of my cards (which I could print in Braille too) but it is
the re-organizing of the cards that I'm concerned about.
Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

MNR Steve