Re: Accessible road maps

I am not sure that this question is really relevant.  I think a more
important question is "should we be restricting people's choices of
different technologies in the name of accessibility when those
technologies can be used to create accessible interfaces."  It's not our
job to ask people to prove that they HAVE to do something one way over
another.  It's our job to realistically look at all technologies out
there that people WILL use, and come up with ways for them to use them
accessibly.  Pandora's box is open, we are not going to be able to put
scripting back and shut the lid - so we better help people understand
the choices they have in HOW they implement scripting.

My three cents.
-Kerstin

-Kerstin