Re: Accessibility of French-Language Web Sites in Quebec and Canada 2003

From: zara <zara@arobas.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:36:17 -0400
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, "Joe Clark" <joeclark@joeclark.org>

Thank you Joe for letting the list know (something I shamefully forgot to
do).  And please note that we are updating the study this summer and will be
adding 50 more sites.  Any comments or suggestions are therefore welcome.

Best regards,

Catherine

Catherine Roy
zara@arobas.net
croy@accessibiliteweb.org

Pour un accès universel aux technologies de l'information et de la
communication (TIC)
http://www.communautique.qc.ca/docomtiq/appui.php