Re: Fieldset legend text doesn't wrap

From: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 17:18:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi David,

   I think you are right about the CSS not controlling the components
actions of a form.  But, CSS should define the layout of a form and the
style of images and text in a form.  There are a couple reasons why I
believe this should be so, one is for accessibility where the user can
change the style and layout to better aid in navigating the site on a
personal level (user defined stylesheets), and for device independant
displaying where a form can look better with different styling and
layout on a cellphone or PDA then the standard 800 x 600 or larger
display.

-Steve