Fieldset legend text doesn't wrap

From: Jason Mesut <Jason.Mesut@PACONSULTING.COM>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:53:59 +0100

I used a survey tool called Perseus for a project a while ago and it is meant to generate section 508 compliant forms for the questions and uses the fieldset and legend tags for the questions and answers.

The problem is that my client has found that when you increase the text size and view on a low resolution (like 800x600), some questions don't wrap and the text trails off to nowhere.
Has anyone had a similar experience, and can offer some advice or is this just a bug with the tags in IE6?

If you want to have a look, you can access the survey by entering the code "test17" in the complete the survey box N.B. Please don't complete the survey
www.cubiks.ltd.uk/workforce

Thank you,

Jason