Re: Text-mode User Agent for Microsoft Platform

Jon Gunderson writes:

> The University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign is developing
> plug-ins for Internet Explorer and Mozilla to support improved
> navigation and styling of content by people with disabilities.
>  Another important use of these tools is to allow developers
> to view and navigate content in ways that it may be by people
> with disabilities.

Matthew replies:

It is so refreshing to see a Mozilla version - I have installed this and will
test and provide feedback.  Unlike many other beta-version Mozilla plugins, I am
still able to use my browser after installation <wink/>.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy
South Australia