Re: Text-mode User Agent for Microsoft Platform

I used to use Lynx under windows directly, but never really liked it. And
it's a pain to configure lynx-viewer the way a real lynx user runs, so I
find it is more of a lightning demo tool, rather than something you can
use to go a long way into the topic with.

On the other hand I find that Opera, with its "user mode" style swapping
is pretty cool as a quick way of demonstrating this sort of stuff. Or I
use lynx on my machine, for real :-)

cheers

Chaals