From: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2004 12:14 PM
Subject: FW: RE: strange reader behaviour in form elements

-----Original Message-----
From: David Murdoch [mailto:david@clarifeye.com]
Sent: 07 May 2004 14:17
To: Lauke PH
Subject: RE: strange reader behaviour in form elements

>Maybe off topic, but...is JAWS *meant* to work with Firefox (or
>rather, let's turn this around...is Firefox correctly working with
>Windows' MSSA)? It may be an issue on Firefox's end...

JAWS works best with IE (unfortunately) I have never had a problem with
Firefox on Windows or Linux but using JAWS with Firefox requires a
customised script for proper functioning.

There may also be a bug in JAWS 5, my colleague prefers a previous JAWS
version because he has had some problems with the latest one, though I
can't remember them off the top of my head.

David
________
David Murdoch
www.clarifeye.com