Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

From: Marjolein Katsma <hgnje001@sneakemail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 23:10:49 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 21:13 2004-05-06, david poehlman wrote:
>good idea.  If they want to close the door to us, we can certainly encourage
>that.  In fact, we should write a special guide for these things to make
>sure they are accessible as this one is.

It gets better... Go to Google and search for "Mangosteen". Don't miss the
Mangosteen Sales Tools
The Original XanGo(tm)
I Have XanGo
XanGo Secret MLM System
Guaranteed $1275 a month

... this is a whole industry built around selling Mangosteen juice! <g> In
fact, most of the industry seems to be geared towards selling sales tools:
CDs, tapes, books, etc.

So maybe that special guide should be made available as one of the "Sales
tools" on the "Mangosteen Sales Tools" site?

Sorry, I can't resist - the more I look, the better it gets!

--
Marjolein Katsma
Spam Reporting Addresses: http://banspam.javawoman.com/report3.html