Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

From: Marjolein Katsma <hgnje001@sneakemail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 19:28:31 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 17:03 2004-05-06, david poehlman wrote:
>We've tried three screen readers and three separate systems on the following
>page and cannot get any meaningfull text:
>is the page.  If anyone can help, the developpers would love to correct

Hmm - this looks (sounds!) like a MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme for a
product called "XanGo". - See http://showmewhy.com/index.html ; Are you
sure you want to get involved with that?

The FTC is interested in hearing about such schemes; see:

Marjolein Katsma
Spam Reporting Addresses: http://banspam.javawoman.com/report3.html