Re: screen readers do not seem to see content on page:

At 17:03 2004-05-06, david poehlman wrote:
>We've tried three screen readers and three separate systems on the following
>page and cannot get any meaningfull text:
>http://healthyforyou.showmewhy.com
>is the page.  If anyone can help, the developpers would love to correct
>this.

Hmm - this looks (sounds!) like a MLM (multi-level marketing) scheme for a
product called "XanGo". - See http://showmewhy.com/index.html ; Are you
sure you want to get involved with that?

The FTC is interested in hearing about such schemes; see:
http://banspam.javawoman.com/report3/mkt1.html

--
Marjolein Katsma
Spam Reporting Addresses: http://banspam.javawoman.com/report3.html