New AT Manufacturers Added to Book

From: <JMMAW@aol.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 2004 21:22:13 EDT
To: JMMAW@aol.com
To All,

I am attaching an updated press release on my book Assistive Technologies:
Expanding a Universe of Opportunities for People with Disabilities. To my
knowledge, the book has the most comprehensive list of AT manufacturers ever
published. The editorial content is equally important.

People working in the public and private sectors should have this book. I
believe the book is a great resource for people needing to know about AT
products. Please tell your friends about the book.

If you do not want to receive e-mails from me on any subject, please let me
know, and I shall delete your address from my mailing list.

If you receiving duplicates please let me know.

Thanks for your support all of these years.

John